Wednesday, April 24, 2019

free write

Free write:

There are three children sitting on a log near a stream. One of them looks up at the sky and says,
“I’m actually 7,”. The two other kids stood up. The one covered in mud looked down are the confessor, “seven what?”, he asked.
“Years”
“What even is that?”
“I dunno my caregiver transported info  into my food and now I know stuff.”
“Lucky…”
The muddy kid sat back down, leaving the green kid still standing,” What are you guys even talking about?”.
Of course, the green kid didn’t know anything about the planet or solar system.
“Shut up green, nothing you would know anyway.” blurted the muddy kid.
This only angered green, to such an extent he decided to argue back.
“W-well I don’t think it’s f-fair, you guys always know what's going on and won’t ever tell me!”
The confessor and the muddy kid looked at each other in shock. Did green really stand up for himself? Scratch that, did green yell?
You see green was always seen as a quiet dumb kid who never questioned who was in charge and why, green also did not have a caregiver to be fed information.
Muddy always used to make green go run arrons for them, like collection one hundred sticks or collect the water from the steam using a hairnet. Just to be amused on boring days.
How rude.
The two children never really thought green would become sensible enough to understand what he was doing, they used green as a placeholder since they never really found other children on the entire planet. It was about a few miles all around. Small. There were plenty of other planets but the children weren’t permitted to leave until they were of 15 years.
So it seemed, green was smarter now, but was he smarter than the other children?
He bravely asked,” How did our planet come to be,” Confessor was shocked that he had such adequate grammar and so was mud kid but they answered, confidently,
“I don’t know,” said mud kid.
“Why does it matter, that’s the past,” stated confessor.
Green’s eyes flickered, and almost glowed, he smiled a wide smile.
“Actually it used to be part of a massive planet full of organisms and abiotic factors like our little stream here,”
The two kids were astonished, confused, and speechless.
“I actually was quite aware of what tricks you pulled on me for your own amusement, I actually pitied myself for a time being, But then I remembered why I was doing all of this idiot things.”
The kids went silent, mud gutted up a question,” who even are you..?”.
That's when green smiled, but he didn’t stop, as his smile grew his head grew to fit, his body was growing and distorting in ways that shouldn’t be possible. His smile grew to reveal many rows of needle-like teeth.
Green spoke, but with a raspier deep voice,” I only needed your trust,”.

The two kids frozen in fear looked at what they once knew to be green, tears welling up in their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment