Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Media Literacy

1.

  • Reuters
  • Bloomberg
  • PBS
2.
  • Nation
  • New yorker
  • The week
3.
  • National Review
  • Reason.com
  • The Weekly Standard
4.

Liberal=
  • Patribotics 
  • Palmer Report
Conservative=
  • The Blaze
  • Daily Wire
5.  Facts= Statements with proof.
6.  Opinions= Personally statements with no reasoning to back up.
7.  Informed opinions= A belief to think of something based on information.
8.  I would go to look for facts in Reuters.
9. The people involved with my story or know very well of it might help provide opinions.
10. When talking about a situation  I feel strongly about, probably something I am against the idea of.
11. The specific words that will cue that i'm using opinion is, I think, I believe, I feel, I strongly believe, clearly, besides and I am convinced. 
12. Amendment I.
13. Freedom of speech.
14. I think the purpose of media and journalism is to tell the public about what is happening around the world, basically to spread the news.
15. All the head lines are political and include our current President Trump and/or his associates .
16. Yes, the titles were all going against trump and his workers making him look bad, basically making the situation worst than it really is.
17. They were focused on the bigger problem, not just president trump.
18. I don't think they should because people who have certain beliefs may enjoy reading an article that they can relate to and as goes for other people. Although it would be more fair, not everyone has the same opinions.
19.Yes it is.
20. No, but if your looking to view the opinion from the other side then maybe.
21. They can have proof backing up their statements and make sure they have a lot facts to explain what they are stating so the reader can have a full understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment