Monday, April 1, 2019

Final exam preview

1. Explain your experiences with creating videos. Anything counts, Facebook live, youtube, vine, tiktok, snapchat, insta, etc.I used to create stop motion videos with clay and use flipagram and imovie to make it.
I also used to make videos of me playing games when I was little (around 10).
I also made drawing tutorials.
And I would mess arpound with imovie and ake cool 'trailers' of my old friends and me while riding our bikes.
2. What do you think the biggest differences you might encounter using a DSLR or GoPro compared to your phone?Well you have to extract it and thats already pretty hard and u have to convert it etc.3. Now that you know what your assignment is, please list at least three ideas you have for creating video.4. Explain some ways you might be able to use still images in your video product.5. What are some ways you could use audio in your product?Maybe one about nature and capturing nature in movement,One about scenery( I don't want to make ones with specific people)And I would like to be in the city and observe crowds of people and make a unique theme to go with it.You can view the image and make it move from one side to the other or zoom in or zoom out.There can be music audio/ or a smokes person talking over the video explaining it, I wish I could get Morgan Freeman to do that for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment