Wednesday, September 19, 2018

student of the month interview ( Q&A)

Why did you want to be the Student of the Month?
“I thought it would be something of significance to look back to after high school.”


How do you think you became student of the month?
“It was a lot of hard work and being very social, and communicating with my peers, keeping my grades up and assisting teachers with any extra work they need to get done.”


What do you like about yourself the most?
“I’d say I’m a rather likable person, I’m kind, not very prejudice or judgemental, and understanding.”


What is the reason for being student of the month means for you?
“I think it’s just recognition for all the  hard work students do.”


What makes you think you would be a good student of the month?
“I think a lot of people were doing very and I think a lot of people did deserve it but I did put in a lot of work and effort.”


How much work are you willing to put in since you are now student of the month?
“I will give it my all, 110%.”


If being student of the month caused you a lot of stress would you quit or take a break, why?
“I mean I have been stressed, and I don't believe in just giving up; I think it's worth it pushing through.”


What Is your goal for being student of the month?
“I would have liked to been able to assist people and make school an overall better place.”


What was the hardest obstacle to overcome to get elected?
“I would say the competition because there is a lot of outstanding students here.”


Who would you say is your biggest help and what did he or she do?
“My biggest help would be my geography teacher who gave me a lot of advice on how to get through.”


What crowd do you think elected you student of the month?
“That is a good question, I believe it's anonymous so I can’t know for sure, but I would like to say my fellow peers and staff members.”


What are you most afraid of being student of the month?
“I’d say my biggest fear is not being the best role model  I could be.”


What makes you unique compared to other students?
“I’d say we share a lot of characteristics but I’d say my difference is I have a strangely open mind set and I'm willing to listen rather than argue.”


What do you do to relieve stress?
“I enjoy listening to music to help me and sleeping really does help as well.”


To anyone who wants to be student of the month, what advice might help them?
“I think the best advice would be to always work hard and go above and beyond but remember to take breaks every now and then.”


Did the amount of work go up since you’ve been student of the month go up?
“Yes, a lot but I’m managing.”


Did you think you would be student of the month?
“To be completely honest I didn’t think it would be but I am very thrilled to have won.”


Are you going to continue trying to be student of the month?
“No, because I want to give other hard-working students a chance and I already got to my goal.”


Mark Robinson:



Why did you think Naomi Student of the Month?
"I think it's because she works very hard and likes what she is doing."

How do you think she became Student of the month?
"She took the time to put in the extra effort even if she didn't have much time."

What do you like about Naomi the most?
"I like that she is a great listener and takes time to understand the other side of an argument."

What is the reason for being Student of the month means?
"I think it means being a great role model for other students."

What makes you think she would be a good student of the month?
"I think that going far and beyond makes her a good student of the month."

What Is your goal for the Student of the month?
"My goal is that she would encourage more students to work a little bit harder since that would create a big differnce."

What was the hardest obstacle to overcome to get elected?
"The competition."



Who would you say is her biggest help and what did he or she do?
"The teachers all tried helping the students who were running."


What crowd do you think elected the student of the month?
"people who look up to her."


What is the scariest thing for student of the month?
"the worst thing that could happen is them being deducted from being student of the month."

What makes them unique compared to other students?
"Naomi isn't afraid of speaking up."




To anyone who wants to be student of the month, what advice might help them?
"Set your goal, write it down, and work towards it and make sure to really put your self out there."


Did you think Naomi would be student of the month?
I did, I noticed how hard she was working while maintaining a social status."


Naomi's Geography teacher:



Why did you think Naomi Student of the Month?

"I think it's because Naomi likes to be a top achiever."


How do you think she became Student of the month?
"She took an extra step over the requirements and went beyond."


What do you like about Naomi the most?
"I like that she is competitive."


What is the reason for being Student of the month means?
"To be a great role model."


What makes you think she would be a good student of the month?
"She will show the other students that even putting in a little bit of effort makes a huge difference."

What Is your goal for the Student of the month?
"I hope that she can go above and beyond for this as well and show the school how much she could do."

What was the hardest obstacle to overcome to get elected?
"The competition since there are so much amazing unique students involved."


Who would you say is her biggest help and what did he or she do?
"I would like to say I was since she had said it herself."




What is the scariest thing for student of the month?
"Doing a very bad thing against the rules of the school."

What makes them unique compared to other students?
"Naomi is unique because she had a big voice and isn't afraid to show it."


To anyone who wants to be student of the month, what advice might help them?
"Look up to Naomi Martinez."


Did you think Naomi would be student of the month?
"I hoped that she would be, and I saw how great she was doing so in a way I did."











No comments:

Post a Comment