Monday, September 24, 2018

Huntington story

Story #1


             A 53-year-old woman had been accidentally shot in her leg with her own gun. When investigating the scene, the bullet nearly missed the gas tank in her portable house by two inches. She claims the dog had knocked it over and made it go off.

"I just needed to go to the hospital, that's all! I don't need no extra investigating it was all an accident I swear." Says Jance Jones.

             The police also noticed her dog Tombo had been malnourished and had fresh cigarette burns on its head.

"From what we are seeing we are not only concerned about the pooch but also the fact Janice had no permit for her gun." Claims the officer.

           Janice Jones still keeps trying to point out how she never asked to get the police involved.

" I'm the victim here! I was the one who got shot! I didn't do nothing!" Janice Jones states.

         The investigation will go on. Jones had been transported to the Huntington Beach hospital then later transported to the Irvine Medical center.

No comments:

Post a Comment